Practically anything anybody wants to know about franchising a 7-Eleven store can be found on a comprehensive, new website – www.franchise.7-Eleven.com, which officially launched today.
The new Web site, which also can be reached by selecting the “Franchising” tab at the top of the company’s home page, is devoted solely to all-things-franchise including:
* Company history and future plans
* Application process review with timeline
* Investment costs and royalty agreements
* Map of available store locations
* Information about converting an existing business to a 7-Eleven store
* Company support programs for franchisees
* Calendar of upcoming company franchising seminars and open-houses
* Testimonials from existing franchisees
* Frequently asked questions
* Local and national contact information
* Online employment applications
“We wanted to create an online, one-stop-shopping presence for the 7-Eleven franchise program,” said Joanne Webb-Joyce, senior director of national franchising for 7-Eleven. “We have a great story to tell, and the new website allows interested entrepreneurs to explore the opportunities at 7-Eleven, learn more about our company and how we can help them achieve business success. 7-Eleven is all about convenience, and interested parties can even apply to become a franchisee directly online.”
The intuitive, interactive website was created jointly by a team of 7-Eleven franchising and marketing professionals with RAPP, a direct-marketing agency in the Omnicom family. RAPP is hosting the site, which will be updated regularly.
“Our goal was to ensure everyone knows that 7-Eleven is pro-actively franchising stores,” Webb-Joyce said. “The website doesn’t replace the personal advice and support we give each franchisee as they’re going through the process and after they join our franchise family, but it offers a convenient way for them to get to know us.”
Franchisees operate approximately 4,371 of 7-Eleven’s 5,639 stores in the U.S.