Hoshizaki America Inc. manufactures complete lines of ice makers, dispensers, refrigerators/freezers and related accessories to help convenience store operators enhance their businesses. Our features include:
The CycleSaver Design
* Hoshizaki cubers produce the same quantity of ice in half as many cycles as competitive brands.
* Fewer cycles per day results in increased life & profits.
* It will take a Hoshizaki ice machine 15 years to accumulate as many cycles as the competition in 6 years.
* Reduced energy consumption, cleaning and maintenance.
HoshiGuard Antimicrobial Agent
* Inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and other micro-organisms within the food zone or water circuit.
For more information about our products, visit us at the NACS Show, booth #3380 or online at www.hoshizaki.com.
Browse the most current issue of Convenience Store Decisions and back issues in an easy to use high quality format. Bookmark, share and interact with the leading C-Store magazine today.
The Convenience Directions concept has been in place for over 15 years in the convenience store industry. What we do is very unique in that
we combine the InfoMarketing newsletter, which is mailed quarterly to over 10,000 c-store executives, with three Idea Exchange meetings.
The National Advisory Group (NAG) is a dues paying association committed to building relationships and profits. NAG’s mission is to provide retail leaders of small to mid-size and family-owned convenience chains a peer-to-peer forum for the exchange of ideas to improve their business performance.