Quick Chek, the family-operated chain of more than 100 food store locations throughout New Jersey and southern New York, said that the company’s coffee, renowned for its 20-minute freshness guarantee and made from a select blend that incorporates only the world’s finest beans, is now the official coffee of the New Jersey Devils.
Quick Chek’s coffee will be exclusively served at the New Jersey Devils new home, the Prudential Center, located in Newark, N.J.
To mark the occasion, Quick Chek is celebrating with the launch of its Devils Night Out Sweepstakes where a grand prize package, to include Quick Chek coffee for a year and Quick Chek Devils Night Out Prize Package, will be at stake for one lucky winner.
From Jan. 29, to Feb. 22, Quick Chek customers are invited to submit an original essay (200 words or less) stating why they deserve a "Devils Night Out." Using criteria including the essay’s originality, creativity and compelling nature, each submission will be evaluated by a panel of judges, including a New Jersey Devils alumni player and John Schaninger, vice president of sales and merchandising for Quick Chek, among others.
One Devils Night Out Sweepstakes grand prize winner will receive:
* Free Quick Chek coffee for one year
* Dinner for four at the Prudential Center restaurant with a visit from a New Jersey Devils alumni player
* Four lower level tickets to a select New Jersey Devils home game
* VIP Tour of the Prudential Center
* New Jersey Devils autographed item and New Jersey Devils gift pack
* Ten Devils Night Out runner-up prize packages will include: 10 vouchers for free Quick Chek coffee; two tickets to a select New Jersey Devils home game and a autographed New Jersey Devils hockey puck and New Jersey Devils gift pack.