The Southeast Petro-Food Marketing Exposition will be holding its26th regional show March 7-8, 2007, at the Myrtle BeachConvention Center in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
The expo, started by the North Carolina Petroleum MarketersAssociation in 1981, is the largest regional c-store/petroleumshow in the nation, and is sponsored by the following five associations:
- North Carolina Petroleum Marketers Association
- North Carolina Association of Convenience Stores
- South Carolina Association of Convenience Stores
- South Carolina Petroleum Marketers Association
- Virginia Petroleum, Convenience & Grocery Association
The show attracts retailers and petroleum marketers from allover the Southeast to see the latest products and services in theindustry. There is no cost for retailers and petroleum marketersto attend, and educational seminars will also be offered eachmorning. To get show information or to register, visit www.sepetro.org or contact show director Sharon Vinson at firstname.lastname@example.org