The Intercontinental Hotel Atlanta, GA
On the menu…
Track 1: The Building Blocks of Foodservice
Case studies of retailers that are taking Coffee, Fountain/FCB, Roller Grill and other foodservice “jumping off points” to new levels and new directions.
Track 2: The Foodservice Supply Chain
Learning how to make the supply chain safer and more efficient.
- Farm to Fork
- Traceability of the food supply
- Innovations in packaging & logistics
- Managing costs through contract buying
Track 3: Catering to the Consumer
How do we stay ahead ofor at least keep withwhat consumers want?
- Eating and snacking trends
- Opportunities among the nutrition-conscious
- The Coming wave: Natural and organic foods
Track 4: Innovations in Foodservice
The latest ideas and trends in
- Kitchen/Store design & layout
- Cook/Hold/Serve strategies
Word of Mouth Marketing
- Some of the best marketing you can do is also the most inexpensive. Marketingexpert Mark Mayberry shows how to make good “buzz” work for you with a 6-step”Nudgin’” strategy that makes WOM marketing part of your team’s daily routine.
Foodservice Business Exchanges
- The ultimate productivity tool for retailers AND suppliers: Pre-scheduled,results-oriented one-on-one meetings between retailer and supplier decisionmakerscan include new product launches or promotions, business reviews and programupdatesall designed to improve foodservice sales and profitability.
Plus… The only trade show devoted ENTIRELY to convenience store foodservice!
Retailer & wholesale buyers register FREE
The Convenience Store Foodservice Show Advisory Council
Keith Boston Dir. of Culinary Development
Cassandra Bailey Foodservice Director
Brian Matlock VP – Foodservice
Rutter’s Farm Stores
Phill Oliver Category Mgr. – Foodservice
Fas Mart Convenience Stores
Jim Fiene Sr. Vice President
Open Pantry Food Marts of WI
Jack Cushman VP – Food Services
Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes
Bill Knight Principal
Knight Development Group/NexStore MarketPlace
Steve Oliver Category Mgr. – Foodservice
Melanie Johnson Adventure’s First Chef
Keith Solsvig Category Mgr. – Foodservice