The Power of a 94′ Milkshake
Keynote Speaker: Thom Crosby, President & CEO, Pal’s Sudden Service
Thom Crosby calls today’s young workers “part of the best trained, most highly educated and prepared workforce that America has ever seen.” Pal’s philosophy of empowerment has cultivated a crew of store-level strategic thinkers that has propelled this QSR chain to the top of the sales charts and helped it become the only restaurant ever to win the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Learn how having high expectations of its staff has helped make Pal’s the envy of the QSR industry, and how Pal’s people processes can improve your business.
The Convenience Store Foodservice Show
April 6-8, 2006
The Intercontinental Hotel
Also on the menu…
Food Safety From Farm to Fork
• What every c-store foodservice pro needs to know about bioterrorism, traceability of the food supply and the never-ending job of keeping your customers safe
Weighing in on the Obesity Issue
• What are consumers asking of the convenience channel? What responsibilities do retailers and suppliers have? Hear new strategies from retailer and supplier peers.
The Coming Wave: Natural and Organic Foods
• All signs point to a rising tide of consumer demand for natural and organic foods, including snacks and beverages. What are the retail opportunities—and dangers?
Word of Mouth Marketing
• Some of the best marketing you can do is also the most inexpensive. Marketingexpert Mark Mayberry shows how to make good “buzz” work for you witha 6-step “Nudgin’” strategy that makes WOM marketing part of your team’s dailyroutine.
C-Store Meets Restaurant: Hot New Design Trends
• Learn about the latest innovations in store layout and design, cook/hold/serve strategies, food assembly and merchandising.
Foodservice Business Exchanges
• The ultimate productivity tool for both retailers and suppliers. These prescheduled,results-oriented one-on-one meetings between retailer and supplier decision-makerscan include new product launches or promotions, business reviews, program updates,problem-solving and other forms of feedback—all designed to improve foodservicesales and profitability.
The Convenience Store
Keith Boston Dir. of Culinary Development
Cassandra Bailey Foodservice Director
Brian Matlock VP – Foodservice
Rutter’s Farm Stores
Phill Oliver Category Mgr. – Foodservice
Fas Mart Convenience Stores
Jim Fiene Sr. Vice President
Open Pantry Food Marts of WI
Jack Cushman VP – Food Services
Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes
Bill Knight Principal
Knight Development Group/
Steve Oliver Category Mgr. – Foodservice
Melanie Johnson Adventure’s First Chef
Keith Solsvig Category Mgr. – Foodservice
Plus . . . The only trade show devoted
ENTIRELY to convenience store foodservice!
Retailers register FREE at www.ncsag.org
For exhibit and sponsorship information, call 215-638-6268